Sunday, April 16, 2017

My national day holiday

This National day holiday maybe is the most impressive one in my life,nfl jerseys cheap, for I made a journey without parents for the first time.
On October 1, l went to Shanghai by high-speed rail and it only took 2 hours or so. After I settled in I had a rest. Then I paid a visit to The Bund just as it was getting dark. As The Bund is the "visit card" of Shanghai, there were so many people who from all over the world. The second day I got up early to line up for ticket of Madame Tussauds. There were a great many waxworks of actors, singers, scientists, and politicians. They were so lifelike that I just couldn't believe they were made out of wax. In addition, I also went to the Lujiazui Financial District. The next day I visited the Oriental Pearl Tower, which is the most attractive work of architecture standing by the bank of the Huangpu River.
Although the journey was tired, cheap hats, I still thought it was worthwhile since it not only expanded my horizon but also let me enjoy the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment