Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Mother's love

Sometimes we just so confuse about love. What it is really love? Everybody may has his or her answer.

Mother's love is so devotting, She is not gonna to get the rewards.  I can clearly recall my grandmother's expectation for me, cheap fake oakleys, She just hoped that her grandchildren could have some developping or achievement. But she never thought first about hershelf.

I still remember that my grandmother bought a lot of local fruits which were still not ripe enough to be eatten.  One by one got ripe day by day, so I ate one or two by each day. But my grandmother even not ate one. She later told to me that it had better buy the ripe enough one so that both of us can eat.

Mother and grandmother's love requires no return. My grandmother passed away years ago, but she is never away from my deep heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment