Friday, April 21, 2017

Asking questions

Questions make everyone progress,especially useful questions in lessons and life.Facing to answer the questions from students,cheap fake oakleys, I not only feel them challenging and honored,but sometimes feel ashamed when I can't the correctest answer.However,it's hard to store all language knowledge in my mind without being forgotten,even more forgetful.hh,So face everything with a true atitude.Nobody can know everything.Finding back all the knowledge is what I need to do,not only for students,but also for my son.I will be No 1 in this school in English learning.I have enough confidence because of the love to English.
Let's try together,teaching and learning are the same thing.Learning from each other is the sense.I also hope that I can still discuss English problems with son while his days in senior high school,in the college...Yeah,I am in preparation.Losing the knowledge ever learned is a pity,I need them so much to make myself more powerful in English.However,in everyday life,no partners to go along,nobody else around me likes studying.That's still a pity,it will lack of much fun.Questions make us feel curious, cheap snapback hats, use our brains and learn to think at any time.So never be afraid of losing face or making mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment