Monday, May 22, 2017

We have a chance to make the playoffs

Beijing time on May 23, cheap jerseys"NetsDaily" message, the nets guard Jeremy recently said in an interview just keep health and a great summer signings, basket of off-line season opportunity into the playoffs.
"I think we can make the playoffs... I only played 24.5 minutes this season, if I can play for a long time or don't injured, I think we have a chance to enter the playoffs," Lin said. "This season, I don't frequent the rim as usual. Under normal circumstances, many of my attack came from attacking the basket. But due to a hamstring injury, while I'm on takeoff and body against some fear. I hope next season I can be more determined in the rim."
Jeremy finally said to improve their stroke ability: "as the growth of the age, Wholesale jerseysI don't want to have been a foul, and then fell on the ground. This way of playing against stay healthy."

No comments:

Post a Comment